7 Elul 5778: Parashat Shoftim
- Thursday Minyan, 7:00am
- Friday Shabbat Services, 6:15pm
- Saturday Shabbat Services, 10:00am
CLICK HERE for USCJ’s Torah Sparks, discussion and notes on the weekly Torah portion
- Potluck Shabbat: 1st Friday of each month
- Musical Shabbat: 2nd Friday of each month
- 9:30 Club: Meditation on 2nd Saturday of each month at 9:30am. Sponsored by the Samuel & Jean Koshar Rothstein Memorial Fund
These committees are on standby to help in the hour of need for those who are ill or recuperating by visiting, calling, helping with grocery shopping, providing transportation to doctors or the synagogue, bringing meals, etc. (Bikkur Cholim) or to assist a bereaved family in arranging for the funeral, Shiva Minyan, and meal of condolence. Notify the Etz Hayim office or Rabbi Bass about your needs. In the event of a death, Rabbi Bass should be notified immediately (but not on Shabbat). Please contact Sherri Edgar (Bikkur Cholim) or Jerry Jacobs (Bereavement) if you’d like to join their committees.
Contact Sherri Edgar: 571-338-4712
Contact Jerry Jacobs: 301-340-8144
Etz Hayim Events & Notices
Etz Hayim Booth at Arlington County Fair
Sunday, August 19, 11:00am-7:00pm
Visit us at the Etz Hayim booth at the Arlington County Fair!