The Preschool at Congregation Etz Hayim is a thriving part of our congregational family. By way of our skilled teachers, excellent student-teacher ratio, and rich curricula, our youngest members are immersed in Judaism and make new friends. Your child will learn the traditions of Shabbat and other Jewish holidays and, with the guidance of well-traveled teachers, visit Israel as they learn about its culture. The children express themselves through art, music, drama, crafts, storytelling, and role-playing with a Jewish twist.
Half-Day Preschool 9:30a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- We enroll students in two-, three-, four-, and five-day classes including an option for early drop off (8:00 a.m. daily unless otherwise noted).
- Lunch bunch (12:30-1:15 p.m.) and enrichment (1:15-2:00 p.m.) offer additional options for students to extend the school day.
Full-Day Preschool 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The full-day program is available to children ages 2 1/2 through 5 years of age attending school 5 days per week.
- Tuition includes afternoon automatic enrollment in enrichments for children ages 3 to 5 years (2016-17 school year only).
- Early drop off is offered daily at 8:00 a.m. and evening care is available Monday through Thursday from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Every action-packed weekday at our Preschool includes both structured learning and unstructured social time and play with other children, both inside and outside. Every family is connected to the curriculum and progress their child is making toward developmental goals with parent-teacher conferences, backpack mail, and e-mail as needed.
The Preschool experience does not end in the classroom. Join our community at Tot Shabbat, Preschool Family Shabbat Services and dinners, the annual Purim Carnival, and picnics. After-school enrichment programs in art, sports, and Jewish literacy make Congregation Etz Hayim’s Preschool a warm and exciting place to enjoy with friends.
The sturdy foundation of Judaism constructed in our Preschool seamlessly supports our Religious School program. Watch your children apply what they have learned en route to bar or bat mitzvah.
Contact Preschool Director Alexis Joyce at email@example.com for more information or to tour our school.